AREAS WE SERVE
- HVAC Services in Dunwoody
- HVAC Services in Decatur
- HVAC Services in Lilburn
- HVAC Services in Snellville
- HVAC Services in Suwanee
- HVAC Services in Duluth
- HVAC Services in Lawrenceville
- HVAC Services in Norcross
Is your AC not working? If your central air conditioner is not cooling right
Save money, time, and get comfortable again by contacting your trusted HVAC experts with 25 years of industry experience! We are only a call away, please call us at
770-833-8262. RK Heating & Air conditioning provides honest and professional air conditioning repair services for every residential and light commercial requirement.
Critical Signs- You May Need to Repair Your AC Unit
- Your air conditioner is not working at all. Before calling in a professional to address this issue, you may want to check a few things yourself. Check to see if your thermostat is set to “cool”. Check the electrical panel to be sure you do not have a tripped breaker. If these things all check out and your air condition unit is still not working, it is time to call in a professional.
- You hear the unit running, but there is little or no cool air coming out of your vents.
- Your air conditioner is making strange noises. When you hear noises that sound different from the norm, it is time to call for repairs.
- Your air conditioner smells bad. Unusual odors coming from your unit indicate there is dirt, mold, or mildew inside your unit. Bad smells are more than just a nuisance. They indicate a problem which needs to be addressed right away to avoid health issues for your family.
- Your unit is icy or frosty. Just as excessive water indicates a problem, so too ice or frost in your air conditioner is problematic. Blocked or restricted airflow can lead to ice buildup, which can literally cause your unit to freeze.
- If you detect any of these signs that your AC is malfunctioning, it is wise to call a professional AC repair pro. After all, the reason you have an air conditioner is for your comfort. If you are uncomfortable, it is time to call for help.